Author Topic: QE2 50 Year Badge now on sale at the QE2 Story Shop  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Bob van Leeuwen

Re: QE2 50 Year Badge now on sale at the QE2 Story Shop
« Reply #30 on: Mar 18, 2017, 08:17 PM »
Just got home from a day of hard work, and found this my mailbox :) I surprised me how quickly it was deliverd, I'm used that it takes much longer for mail to arrive between the UK and The Netherlands, just shows how for we have come along since the last time I mailed something outside of The Netherlands.

Offline Chris

« Reply #31 on: Jul 25, 2017, 02:18 PM »
I'll be wearing my badge as I speak aboard Queen Elizabeth during Cunard's 50th Anniversary voyage - thank you all for arranging this.
🎥 Check out my QE2 & Cruise Ship Videos: https://www.youtube.com/chrisframeofficial/

Online cunardqueen

« Reply #32 on: Jul 25, 2017, 06:47 PM »
I'll be wearing my badge as I speak aboard Queen Elizabeth during Cunard's 50th Anniversary voyage - thank you all for arranging this.   

It might be intersting (if your allowed to do such a thing) but do a hands up for the audience  who sailed on QE2... or as is more the case.. Who didnt sail on QE2.   :o
From the moment you first glimpsed the Queen,
 you just knew you were in for a very special time ahead.!

Online Cunarder Man

« Reply #33 on: Jul 25, 2017, 09:58 PM »
I am pleased the badges are going well.
It would be really special if we all wore our badges at the actual 50 years to the minute that she was actually  launched! Wonder how this could be captured?

Offline Chris

« Reply #34 on: Jul 26, 2017, 01:12 AM »
It might be intersting (if your allowed to do such a thing) but do a hands up for the audience  who sailed on QE2... or as is more the case.. Who didnt sail on QE2.   :o

From what I gather we are going to have a large number of QE2 travellers aboard. Many of them moved to the other Cunard ships when QE2 retired so it should be a nice nostalgic cruise.

Cunard don't restrict me or any of the other speakers from doing anything like that so I'll give it a go. But there's also a number of other events being held aboard for the QE2 regulars to share their stories!
🎥 Check out my QE2 & Cruise Ship Videos: https://www.youtube.com/chrisframeofficial/