Author Topic: Silversea?  (Read 2900 times)

Offline George C Griffiths

Re: Silversea?
« Reply #30 on: Oct 11, 2023, 03:58 PM »
Glad you're enjoying Silversea Rob - and exactly what I'd expect in terms of your commenst and observations. This reminds me of my own experiences when I moved away from Cunard many years ago - and tried others - all better! I look forward to your future reports to see if your remarks align to mine.

Offline Isabelle Prondzynski

« Reply #31 on: Oct 31, 2023, 08:21 PM »
Glad you're enjoying Silversea Rob - and exactly what I'd expect in terms of your commenst and observations. This reminds me of my own experiences when I moved away from Cunard many years ago - and tried others - all better! I look forward to your future reports to see if your remarks align to mine.

Rob has now written up his review in this topic :

https://www.theqe2story.com/forum/index.php?topic=10185.0

Online Rob Lightbody

• Administrator
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • Helping to Keep The Legend Alive
    • Rob Lightbody dot com
« Reply #32 on: Apr 12, 2024, 04:05 PM »
Hello from silversea silver dawn in the port of Monaco!

We boarded from Barcelona on Sunday and will disembark from civitaveccia on Sunday.  Service has been exceptional, again.  Drinks have been copious and free flowing, and the food is all delicious.  Memorable highlights again include filet mignon in the grill, and a really delicious pasta yesterday in the main restaurant for lunch - lip smackingly good.  They also have a superb pizza oven on deck almost constantly, and it's fabulous.

Not for everyone I'm sure but the formula seems to fit in with what we want from a cruise holiday.
Passionate about QE2's service life for 40 years and creator of this website.  I have worked in IT for 28 years and created my personal QE2 website in 1994.