Author Topic: Where do you want to cruise to next?  (Read 2220 times)

Cruise_Princess

Where do you want to cruise to next?
« on: Apr 03, 2010, 02:55 PM »
SO many places in the world to see...and not enough cash or life to see it all....but where would you like to go next?  ( money no object!)

Although very close to home I would love to cruise around Ireland....but there are no cruises that I can find to go there...   UNLESS you know different!!) the west coast of Ireland is particularly beautiful....although I am aware the seas are pretty treacherous in that area and have claimed many lives in the past....but with cruising as it is now there is no land untouched....or is there? 

Would love to see Oz and New Zealand...but only on round trip ....World Cruise Sectors involve the big steel bird in the sky....and  full World cruise ..too long and even if I was lucky enough to afford it , it just doesn't appeal.

So what port would you like to go  to next.......if  accessible by cruise ship or not... whatever the case may be.

Offline Louis De Sousa

• QE2 Crew member
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • QE2 The Greatest Ship Ever
Re: Where do you want to cruise to next?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2010, 03:01 PM »
Greenland and Alaska.Talking about Alaska i had the chance to do it while working on the other ship but i gave it up to return to my beloved QE2.  :D

Cruise_Princess

« Reply #2 on: Apr 03, 2010, 03:09 PM »
Greenland and Alaska.Talking about Alaska i had the chance to do it while working on the other ship but i gave it up to return to my beloved QE2.  :D

Yes its beautiful Louis....another world...everyone should go there at least ONCE in a lifetime!

Offline Louis De Sousa

• QE2 Crew member
  • Queens Grill Diner
  • QE2 The Greatest Ship Ever
« Reply #3 on: Apr 03, 2010, 03:19 PM »
YES it is, at least i done Antarctica which too is a wonderful place.Check my photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ex-crewmember/sets/72157621807171145/

Heres me out on deck with my brother in the Paradise Bay with -20 at lunch time.  :D

Heres one of the routes we took

Louis

Cruise_Princess

« Reply #4 on: Apr 03, 2010, 04:42 PM »
YES it is, at least i done Antarctica which too is a wonderful place.Check my photos.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ex-crewmember/sets/72157621807171145/

Heres me out on deck with my brother in the Paradise Bay with -20 at lunch time.  :D

Heres one of the routes we took

WOW!!   lucky you!!  I left out Antartica..that was also at the top of my list.......we sailed to the Falklands  round trip so werent far away....would soooo love to go....its the flying bit I just cant stand....but would have to if I want go way down there!...I WILL one day hopefully......

Louis did you get my email request for the piccy of Qe2 and the iceberg?? TO be added to my ever growng album that will never be finished.

« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2010, 05:07 PM by Rob Lightbody »